Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our Pre-honeymoon.....

Jeff and I originally were not going to go on a Honeymoon right away. He decided to just go to Vegas for a few days. I had never been to Vegas, so I was pretty excited. He promised for our one year anniversary, we would go to Mexico so I can swim with the dolphins. I really hope it still happens!!

Our flight there took forever! We upgraded to First Class, so Jeff got pretty drunk to get out money's worth. The flight Attendant did cut him off, I was laughing hysterically!

We stayed at the Bellagio Hotel with the dancing fountains. It was beautiful. Our room overlooked the fountains, so we had an excellent view from out room.





Yes, Jeff is napping in the booth at the Buffet in our Hotel. Jeff ate too much and decided to nap while I keep eating!!



This is key lime pie, my favorite!


This is the Garden inside the hotel. It smelled so good.












We went Cirque du Soleil "O" and "KA". They were both really good. We had second row seats for "O" and we got a Little wet. Jeff took this picture with his phone because cameras were not allowed at all.






We also went to Hoover Dam. It was really cold! That is Hoover dam behind us. We took a tour and went in side the walls. It was neat.








Our car we rented, a Corvette! I held on for dear life the whole trip.







Bye Vegas! We upgraded to First class on the way home as well, and Jeff drank, again. I loved seeing Vegas, but was very ready to get home. I am a beach girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment