Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Quit Smoking...

Wow, it is hard to do!
I officially quit 11/1/08. Today is 5 months, and I feel so healthy. Everyone always says I had no choice but to quit, but that is very untrue. You always have a choice, I just put my child first and knew the right thing to do was to quit. It was so hard with Jeff still smoking, believe me, extremely hard. I still get cravings at times, but I know I am strong enough to say NO! I made a promise to myself and God that I will never buy another pack of cigarettes, and I plan to keep it.

Jeff officially quit 2/1/09, I believe. After our Vegas trip sometime. So it has been 2 months for him. I am very proud of him, because I truly felt he was never going to kick the habit 100%. He is starting to smoke a cigar now and again, but I can live with that every so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment