Thursday, February 11, 2010

8 months...

I can not believe my Little Man is 8 months old today!! I weighed him in about 18 lbs and almost 30 inches long. he is growing so fast! He still has 6 teeth and 2 more are coming on top. He now says Da-da, only when he wants to and just babbles all day long :) He loves food and will eat anything he can pick up and put in his mouth! He is still army crawling , but he has gotten really fast at it. Daisey and him play all day long with each other. Mya runs the other way as soon as they make eye contact :) He can hold on to anything while standing for a while, but still has not pulled himself up yet, NO RUSH!!! He loves taking baths!! He gets so excited when I start the water for his bath. He lays on the bath mat and takes the shower curtain and flares it all around his face while I say peak-a-boo :) He is so happy and always smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment