Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Baby Shower...

My baby shower was Saturday May 9th @ 1PM. It was everything I thought it would be and more! Thank you Lyndsey, Claudia & Jenn. You three did an amazing job. I loved all the decorations and the food was outstanding.

Conner got so many gifts! thank you to everyone who came.






The cake was yummy, from Publix. Thanks Claudia.




Very Yummy Punch





The best present ever was my best friend Brandy hiding in my niece Sofia's room. This was my reaction. Thank you Brandy, it was awesome having you here.






Candi and Sofia


























Thanks cousin Zoe for such a beautiful picture. Conner will love it!









This is from cousins Megan & Nick.























Brandy got this book from the airport for Conner. Cousin Sofia actually loved it as well.














































































Sofia and Auntie or Dra-dra, what ever she thinks of first she calls me.




















AWW, thanks Brandy, you made my day perfect. I love you!



















Lyndsey, you are the greatest ever! You were my very first friend in FL and I love you very much. My shower was awesome, thank you girl.




















Anna, thanks for everything, you have been a good friend over the last few years.




















My Brandy, oh how Conner will love you as much as I do. You are the greatest friend ever and I wish you were closer. We love you and Billy!























Megan & Nick. Now I have added to my list of nieces and nephews and I love them all! Jeff and I together now have 6 nieces & 5 nephews (1 in the belly still) Our family is still growing.























My sister-in-law Melanie and mother-in-law Nancy. Thanks for coming to my shower.


























No comments:

Post a Comment