Thursday, May 21, 2009

Daisey is Crazy....

Tonight Jeff and I were in the little man's room putting some of his things together. I started to wash his blankets and sheets. Jeff is already playing with his toys! He really likes the crib toy, that must I say is the biggest pain in the butt to hook it to the crib! We put together his bouncer seat that cousin Zoe & Uncle Doug got for him. While we were putting things together, I heard this scratching on the carpet. I knew it was Daisey, but could not find her.........look below
Then I saw this little black nose poking out in between Little Man's crib! Daisey went underneath his crib and was poking out her face at us! It was the funniest thing ever.


She just sat there and let me take the pictures! I have a feeling, Daisey is going to try and steel the spot light from Conner!





No comments:

Post a Comment