Monday, June 15, 2009

Doctors Appointment...

Today was Conner's First doctors appointment. He weighs 6lbs 6oz now, he is tiny! It is very normal for newborns to lose weight, especially breast feed babies. I am under strict orders to be 'Queen B' for the next week and only eat and feed Conner! We go back next week to weigh in. I am to feed him every two hours, if he is sleeping, I must wake him up. Conner screamed for a while getting his temperature taken, but he was an angel the entire visit. Of course in the middle of the appointment it was feeding time! He also got his Hep B shot and I shed a tear when I heard him cry and hold his breath. He was in pain and it broke my heart. Thanks to cousin Nicholas, Conner has a few clothes that actually are not too big on him. None of Conner's clothes fit him yet. He is so tiny. Not even Newborn clothes fit him.


No comments:

Post a Comment