Wednesday, June 10, 2009

He is almost here....

Today I went to the doctor, again. I am 75 % effaced and 1-2 centimeters dilated. It's good news he is progressing on his own. Although we still have 10 days to his official due date, I believe he will be coming a little earlier. The doctor said it could be tonight or next week. It is hard to tell.

I go back next Wednesday, 6/17, if I do not go into labor before then. My doctor is on vacation, of course. If I do not go before 6/22, I have an appointment with my doctor @ 10am and she said I will be going that day.

Please say a prayer and keep Conner and I in your thoughts as I am very scared. I just want him and I to have a healthy, happy delivery and of course not too much pain!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! So exciting! I am sure you're super excited, anxious and scared. You will do great and have a beautiful healthy happy boy! I cannot wait to meet him!! Please call/text/email if you/Jeff/Conner need anything!!

    ReplyDelete