Saturday, July 4, 2009

Conner's First Fourth of July....

For the 4th, we had Jeff's family in town. Conner had two outfits to wear for his first fourth of July. We had a cookout with tons of food!











Conner's second outfit was a little big on him, but he looked so cute in it!





















Since we had almost all Nancy's kids and their families, (Lauren & Ryan, we missed you!) we decided to do a cake and sing Happy Birthday to Nancy. Her birthday is July 13 and she will be 60! Her favorite cake is coconut, so I made my first coconut cake, and it was a hit. Everyone loved it, it was actually pretty yummy I must say.








My baby boy, I love you so much!









Our happy family!







Conner, your Daddy absolutely adores you.












There was a breeze out on our patio, so Conner and I were able to join in on the fun for a bit.












He fell asleep in my arms, and I guess he had enough of the heat!!













Claudia and baby Conner















Zoe and Megan enjoying the pool














Claudia, Zoe & Meg lounging in the hammock




































No comments:

Post a Comment