Saturday, July 18, 2009

Conner's night...

Tonight we had plans to go out to dinner with our friends to celebrate Jeff's birthday. We were just going to take Conner, but I figured since my mom was in town, she would love to watch him. Everyday this past week I pumped at least once a day to make sure he had enough milk while we were gone. We still have some to spare.

Mommy, Daddy & Baby Conner Aunt Candi & Mom-Mom took pictures while we were gone.
Proud Mom-Mom

So sweet


The turtle again


Aunt Candi giving him a bottle





Mom-Mom's turn





Getting burped...





....and he is milk drunk!

All though we were only gone 5 hours, I have never missed anyone so much in my life! I kept looking at the pictures on my phone and hearing his little cry! I know it's good for him and I but it was very hard!




1 comment:

  1. my dear Conner. Last nite was the first nite i babysat you. I look forward to many more late nites. i owe your mommy!!
    Love
    Aunt Candi

    ReplyDelete